Haptik is one of the world’s largest venture conversational AI platform based in Mumbai. Founded in 2013 by Aakrit Vaish, A contender to the Forbes India 30 under 30 lists in 2015, and Swapan Rajdev, an Ex-ETL consultant at Accenture. Haptik includes more than 500 brands such as Coca-cola, ICICI Bank, Samsung, Mahindra Group, and others. Haptik focus is on key customer engagement use cases such as lead generation, analysis, order status, and live chat. They have been endorsed by many analysts as suggested chatbox assistance and consider 100+ live developments by June 2018. Haptik is the first firm to open provenance a chatbox only Entity Detection engine, and are patent imminent on a bot to human routing potential.
Haptik made customer service more congenial and using texting for efficiency rather than sentiment. But how do Hapkit works?
- Individual asks a query, to the proficients on the other side of the chat box.
- Proficiency of the specialist is extensive, and they provide quality assistance to the individual in.
- For wearying situations, Haptik has it’s own apparatus to assist proficients quick fix query.
- Questions are generally retorted by the proficient, to satisfy and assure the Individual.
- Just in case, if the query is perplexing or baffling for the expert, then they might outreach to the firm, on behalf of the individual.
- Proficient will set a Recall, Complaint with the firm with a reckon as to when the affair might be fixed.
- When the query is solved, your chat will be deemed finished.
The smartphone application is a team of 350-400 crew members working for 48 hours a week. Experts on the other side of the chatbox are available 24×7 for 365 days and they will fix the individual’s query within seconds.
This week, The Maharashtra State Government have announced that they will soon launch a chatbot called Aaple Sarkar to functionally circulate information. The Al program is available on its official website, the Aaple Sarker RTS (Right to Services) website. The program is designed to provide secure conversational access to data concerning 1,400 public services handled by the State government.
“Answerability, productivity, lucidity, and insertion are the keystones of Good Governance. In this generation, the proof of a truthful Government is delivering facility and processing the paperwork with minimum human being intrusion that too in a time-bound manner. One should get the desired services or the desired paper provided under a deadline, clear and foreseeable way without even knowing the individual on the other side. Apparently, The stage has reportedly gained a good response from the locals. The bot has considerably profited individuals by supplying them with instant, precise, clear and absolute information, as well as allowing them to trace services proposed by the state government.” said By Maharashtra Cm Devendra Fadnavis.
Latest posts by SA Team (see all)
- Are Data Science, Data Analytics, Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning running the engine of the Aarogya Setu app? - April 28, 2020
- Table Reservation Venture, EazyDiner raises $5.9 million in Series B funding round - April 24, 2020
- INIFD Mumbai – ghatkopar is prepared with online classes for fashion design and interior design classes in Mumbai - April 10, 2020